Your role : Account Manager based in Paris
- Do you want to make a real impact and lead the French market development?
- Do you want to carry out campaigns for the top brands?
- Can you manage big accounts?
- Are you fluent in both written and spoken French and English?
- Are you experienced in managing online advertising campaigns?
- Do you have experience working in an agency context?
- Do you have a positive “can do” attitude?
- Are Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Then this role as Account Manager could be your ultimate job!
About the company : an international company with a startup mind and huge ambitions
It has been 10 years now, that this successful company is ruling the world of The Ad Tech industry .
They are best known for the creation of the newest AI technology; a highly demanded and appreciated product. With those products, they have experienced a quick growth and they are now almost 1000 employees in 30 offices all over the word (North America, South America, Europe, Asia …). Almost 3000 top brands have trust them to work together, that means you will work on campaigns for the best brands.
Now that the French office is expanding, they are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
Your job : Account Manager based in Paris
You will play a substantial role to make the French market one of the largest with the group.
- Become an expert in retargeting technologies and adapt them to specific customers needs;
- Be a dedicated Account Manager to the French clients, respond quickly to their demands
- Execute customer communication – personal, via telephone, email, regular face to face meetings or videos
- This job will give you the opportunity to travel!
- Analyse data that will allow you to create retargeting strategies
- Ensure customer success by consulting and educating your clients
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns
- Obtain, review and process customer orders
- Provide dedicated reports for your clients
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’
What are they looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in managing online advertising campaigns (client facing roles in ad-tech/e-commerce industry e-commerce will be a plus)
- Experience working in an agency context will be a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in online advertising industry and/or performance marketing
- Good experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Analytics and tracking tools will be a plus
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements as well as exceptional communication skills
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication)
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English
What are they offering you?
- A full time French CDI contract, based in Paris
- A highly competitive salary
- Additional bonus to grow your salary, based on experience and performance;
- Reimbursement of public transportation fee (50%)
- Health insurance
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising
- A good international training program
- Unique chance to have a real impact and lead the FR market development
- Working with a great, innovative product based on the newest AI technology, created and implemented by the company you would represent!
Did you like what you read, do you identify with the company or the position?
This is your chance to have a real impact and lead the FR market development.
Perfect, to apply, you can click on the button or you can send me your CV by mail: Maria@hypertalended.com
Connect with me on Linkedin