About the company:
It’s not every day you get to join a company that uses a solid business model that help to save the planet. The founders of this French tech company had the idea to use AI technology to save the planet. It turned out to be a revolutionizing idea. By tracking and measuring the energy performance and impact of carbon factory use companies can get real time analytics on how they can optimize their performance.
About the position:
As business developer for our client, you will be reaching out to c-level decision makers via outbound and inbound prospection. You are speaking with the top industrial companies in France. Because of the international growth and international aspect of the company it’s important you master the English language next to French.
You have a whole range of prospection and automation tools to your disposal but setting up lettings with Chief innovation officers, Chief Supply Chain or even General Managers of big companies with over 100 factories are done via phone, email, and personal meetings.
This is a great opportunity that can help you progress in your career and help the environment at the same time.
- You are based in Paris
- You speak French to a native level
- You have a year of experience in a sales role
- You understand and speak English
- You are interested in a full sales cycle role
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone to prospect
What can they offer you?
- A French full-time contract
- Career development and training
- Fixed salary based on experience from 45K to 55K
- Bonus on 100% OT is 25K
A very international company with over 150 employees
- Great office in Paris
- Highly motivated working environment
- Team building and after work drinks
Interested in this role? Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com.
Connect with Karel-Oscar on LinkedIn.