Your job: Junior Sales Manager Digital Media in Paris in Digital Media €45.000- €50.000,- package | Join an award winning mobile advertising tech company in Paris!
Are you a French native Speaker?
Would you like to join highly successful mobile advertising technology?
Do you have a lot of energy and have done your business school?
Can you build relations from scratch?
Did you do an internship in digital marketing or media?
Than Junior Sales Manager could be your first step in your career!
What will be the role of the Junior Sales Manager?
As a Junior Sales Manager you will learn directly from the Head of Sales. She also started as a junior like you and did the same training as you will get. She is a great example of what you can do at this company with ambition. If you want to make an impact in the market, this is the company to join. They are growing fast and have hired 5 people in the last 4 months.
Your role is to contact and create relations with media agencies, both smaller and big media agencies like WPP, Havas, Omnicom, Dentsu Aegis or direct advertisers. When you set up a meeting you will discover the needs and objectives of the client and prepare a highly tailored briefing. This briefing will be made into a proposal or a marketing campaign after you have closed the deal.
The Junior Sales Manager role is perfect if you are looking to join the media and tech industry. It’s a highly dynamic industry with a lot of innovation and hypergrowth scale ups that are backed by venture capitalists. So, this could be your first step into this adventurous industry!
Interested to know more about the company?
With a team of 30 in Paris and 20 in the UK this French company is ready to expand into new territories. The head of sales also speaks Spanish fluently and has recently signed the first deals in the Spanish market. The founders have over 10 years of experience in the industry and have launched a mission re-create the way we do mobile advertising. This pushed them forward to keep innovating their mobile advertising solution. Because they have been seeing the new change of cookie less advertising well before others, they invested in a side project that has now made it possible for them to be one step ahead of the competition.
You can feel the buzz in the office, it’s a great team and we are all working together to generate new features that are coming directly from the client. One of the developers told us. That really shows that everyone is taking advice from each other’s. That is one of the key aspects of why have one multiple awards in the last year.
The junior sales manager can grow their career and specialize overtime into a senior sales role, head of business unit role or take on a more strategic role that deals with key advertiser accounts. If you are interested to know more about this company and how you can join send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website.
How can you apply?
- French is your native language, or your level of French is at a native level.
- You are a very social person and love to make new connections
- You have done an internship in digital media / advertising
- You are curious and love to learn
- You live in Paris
- You have completed your masters at a business school
- You like to do deals and work in a commercial role
- You are looking to join the media or tech industry
So, what do they offer the Junior Sales Manager in Paris?
- A fixed salary between €30.000, – and 35.000,- per year
- An additional bonus between €12.000 to €15.000 per year
- That means a total package between €42.000- € 50.000, –
- Great benefits, RTT, Crédit Mutuel, Restaurant Ticket.
- A career growth plan
- A job where you can work autonomous and make an impact
- Working at the office or at home when you like
- An award-winning mobile advertising solution to offer your clients
- Great team spirit and inspiring founders to work for!
- Take action and join today!