Your job: Media Trader
• Would you like to learn everything about programmatic advertising?
• Are you analytical?
• Would you like to bring fact-based decision making to marketing?
• Do you want to work with the best media buying technologies?
• Can you manage clients?
This could be an interesting challenge for you!
About the company: international media agency with massive budgets
The Media Trader will join one of the biggest media agencies in the US. They are very strong in programmatic advertising had have been one of the first agencies to adapt to full media funnels. This means they are strong in programmatic, social and search advertising. They have also invested in programmatic TV.
Their teams are almost fully remote. The environment is fun, technology and innovation driven. This means that you will be working with the best media traders and heads of programmatic in Paris!
As a Media Trader for this agency, you will join world-wide group of programmatic experts. They have sessions via slack or zoom. During these sessions presentations will be done about the latest innovations in programmatic in other markets like Asia, the US, the Nordics, or Middle East.
So, ready to join a real international company?
Apply today to join a fast growing agency that has won many awards!They will give you the challenge of a lifetime!
About the role: programmatic media trader for international clients.
As a media trader you will be responsible for one big account. You will be responsible for the strategy and media buying of programmatic advertising campaigns.
This means you are about to learn all about the ins and out of this massive beauty brand. You will optimise and set up display and video advertising campaigns to generate brand awareness and then follow up with performance driven e-commerce campaigns.
Don’t worry you are not on your own. As a programmatic media trader, you will be helped by display consultants, search advertising consultants and social media experts who join in when needed to provide you with a full overview of the online performance. This is who you learn to work on multiple platforms. This role is excellent to get experience if you are interested to work for an advertiser as head of marketing or media in a few years.
How does the profile of a media trader look like?
• You are analytical and love to work with numbers to analyse performance
• You love working with tools and improve processes
• You speak fluent English
• You have experience in programmatic advertising and like to learn
• You are passionate about digital advertising
• You have experience with a DSP or other Ad Tech platforms
• You are a French native speaker
• You love working in a team
What are they offering you?
• French CDI Contract
• An excellent base salary up to 38.000 euro per year
• A bonus structure based on company performance
• Personal and professional training
• Many opportunities to grow internally
• A personal development plan with your manager
• Team spirit sessions and learning days
• Home office equipment
• Travel expenses
Could this be your next step? Send me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at T 01 87 16 47 37
Click the apply button or send your CV via email.