Your role: Programmatic Sales Manager in Stockholm
- Would you like to work for a global innovator?
- Interested to join a company in hypergrowth?
- Can you close high value strategic deals with direct brands?
This could be the role for you!
About the company:
The company has grown very rapidly over the last 2 years. With over 800 people it’s nearly doubled in size in the last few years. This success has been attributed to the massive investment in technology. They have onboarded the best minds in AdTech. This give them the advantage of winning multiple awards and being the first on many points.
Having this pioneering mindset is part of the culture. Investing in people and technology are the key points of the leadership itself. Technology driven growth with innovation as the tip of the spearpoint.
You will be joining a team of highly successful programmatic experts in Stockholm, and with the recent hiring of a major key player in leadership in the Nordics you are guaranteed a ticket to success.
If you are open to knowing more about this programmatic ad tech company reach out today!
What will you do as a Programmatic Sales Manager?
The role of the Programmatic Sales Manager is to handle the relations with media agencies. You will be responsible for mapping out the different agency labels and what brands they represent. Then follow up with sales road map that ensures a constant pipeline of new and repeat business.
Because the sales cycles are between 3-5 months, you must think strategically and set up several check points in your sales campaigns. This requires you to have long term vision and the ability to keep focus.
You are closing high ticket value deals and will be rewarded accordingly. The programmatic sales manager is a key player within the organisation. You have the support of account managers an experienced head of sales and several highly motivated sales colleagues.
If you are looking to take a next step in your Ad Tech career than apply today!
What are they asking you?
- Strong knowledge of programmatic advertising
- A network of media agencies like GroupM, Dentsu Aegis or Havas
- Passionate about innovation
- Native Swedish speaker
- Great level of English
- Previous working experience at digital media companies or tech
- Sales driven mentality
- Great negation skills with c-level management
What are they offering you?
- Fixed salary of 80.000 SEK per month
- Bonus system that can double your annual salary
- Great professional working environment
- Passionate and driven colleges
- Nice office in the centre of Stockholm
- Internal training and onboarding procedure
- Working from home utilities
- Great and highly innovative product to represent
- A unique opportunity to make an impact in the digital landscape
Thinking about joining this great company?
Act and apply today!
Email me for more details firstname.lastname@example.org