Your role: Publisher Acquisition Manager Programmatic
- Do you know how to motivate a publisher maximize their revenue?
- Can you guide a partnership to optimize their Ad Stack?
- Are you great in setting up new publisher partnerships?
This could be the role for you!
If you are working in on the supply side, you understand the importance of monetization. Publishers need to drive revenue up like everybody else. However, they need to make sure their content will be of a high quality. We are dealing with Ad Fraud, lack of knowledge on both sides and quality issues of inventory. These are only a few of challenges we face today.
Having a trusted partner in brand safety is paramount. You can’t just blast out ads and hope for the best. You need to make sure it’s the right audience. Therefore, you must be able to rely on strong technology partners that know what they are doing.
Our client recently signed a massive global partnership. This reinforces the fact they are a cutting-edge tech provider in programmatic mobile advertising. They understand how those brands and publishers need to protect their image. And they also must deal with the current legal climate at the same time.
Do you want to make a difference for your partners? Then read more about the role of Publisher Acquisition Manager
You have experience with selling mobile advertising solutions to publishers. If you are interested in growing your current network into a more challenging international role. Keep reading. It’s the goal to find and explore new partnerships with mobile publishers.
As a Publisher Acquisition Manager, you have a sales driven personality with a strategic mind. This calls for a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem. Not just expertise in programmatic alone. Are you able to able to bring our client to a next level? Then send in your application today!
What are they asking you?
- You have a network of publishers
- A strong knowledge of Ad Stack on the sell side
- French is your native language
- Track record in programmatic advertising
- Mobile advertising knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Able to set up long term partnerships
- Experienced in negotiating
- You have a passion for online advertising
- Looking for a commercial and strategic position
What are they offering you?
- Fixed annual salary for €75.000, –
- Great uncapped bonus system (estimated 30-40k)
- Pension plan
- Join a global success in mobile advertising
- Work with the biggest premium brands
- Working from home or the office in Paris
- Easy to reach
- Passionate international colleagues
- Able to make an impact in the market
- Travel expenses covered
- Restaurant tickets