Your role: Sales Manager Global
Full funnel sales on a global level!
- Are you a native English speaker?
- Can you communicate in French?
- Would you like to operate on a global level?
- Are you a driven sales person?
- Do you love a techy and geeky environment?
This could be your next step!
About the company: Fast growing Mobile AdTech company making life easy for mobile app developers!
The company is the result of three price-winning founders. They are passionate engineers with a history of designing and delivered more than 60 global apps over the last 15 years. Their vision is to create and optimize easy to use, In-App subscriptions and remove the hassle within the in-app publishing world.
The Company is based in central Paris and in San Francisco and has acquired significant amounts from investors during 2021 for their global development strategy. They work with more than 300 apps and growing in a fast pace.
They are currently 15 employees in the office in Paris and they plan to grow extensively during 2022. As they have a global playground, the international touch is a part of their DNA as well as the inclusive and friendly work environment. And they are now looking for a Global AdTech sales manager to join the team!
The role: Global Moblie AdTech sales Manager in Paris
Joining this company, you will be a part of a growth journey with an innovative and highly demanded product from an early stage.
As a Global AdTech Sales Manager you are passionate about tech, sales and prospecting. You will be booking demo meetings and you will be growing the client portfolio within several verticals and with the world as your playground.
What are they looking for?
- You have a strong passion for Tech
- You are international minded and your communication and writing skills in English are excellent.
- Speaking French is a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience within sales
- You are a highly driven, structured, and social person, as well as curious, flexible and you are persisted.
What are they offering you?
- French CDI Contract
- A package of 80.000 euro per year
- Bonus based on a percentage of your quarterly target
- Offices located in the heart of Paris
- Restaurant tickets
- Growth and career opportunities
- To be part of fast growing and globaly operating company from an early stage
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV or LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org